Tuesday was a dream, hello the moment I hugged Joe Biden! But before that epic moment, I got to hang out with Sutton Foster (confession, I’m obsessed with Younger), for the launch of Amopé’s new GelActiv Insoles & Inserts. You may know Amope from their at home manicure and pedicure products ranging an Electric Foot File to moisturizers to keep your hands and toes on point. Now with their new GelActiv Insoles & Inserts it takes everything next level making virtually every shoe — flat to heels, open toe to closed up their comfort game and add extra support. And with fashion week here, I want them all!
I met Sutton as the ShoeLove Fashion Truck, which will be touring around NYC from February 9 – 16th, details below! Powered by soft, elastic GelActiv technology, Amopé Insoles & Inserts relieve pressure on sensitive parts of the foot, with a non-slip adhesive to keep them firmly in place. They are ultra-slim and clear, so they are nearly invisible, and work with any shoe. Each pair of Amopé GelActiv Insoles & Inserts can be reused and moved between similar shoe styles.
Here’s the full range of products being released:
Amopé GelActiv Insoles
- Everyday Heels – Perfect for go-to, reliable pairs of heels; relieves pressure off the ball of the foot with extra cushioning, and provides arch support
- Extreme Heels –Ultra-soft gel arch relieves pressure off ball of foot and provides extra cushioning for sky-high stilettos
- Flat Shoes – Achieve all day comfort with extra cushioning under the heels of your flat shoes and boots
- Open Shoes – Extra-slim and discreet design made specifically for open shoes and sandals
Amopé GelActiv Inserts
- Ultra Slim Ball of Foot Cushions – Features an ultra-thin design that won’t crowd toes and provides extra cushioning to the balls of feet to prevent discomfort
- Also available in Invisible Gel Heel Protectors, Invisible Gel Heel Cushions, and Invisible Gel Sensitive Spots
To celebrate the launch, Amopé will have a ShoeLove Fashion Truck roving around New York City during a big week in fashion in New York from February 9-16, 2017 for anyone that would like to try them. Here’s the schedule:
Amopé ShoeLove Fashion Truck Schedule (February 9 – 16, 2017)
- Thursday, February 9: (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.) 6th Avenue and 35th Street
- Friday, February 10: (12 p.m. – 8 p.m.) Gansevoort Street between 10th Avenue and Washington Street
- Saturday, February 11: (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.) Corner of 5th Avenue and 25th Street
- Sunday, February 12: (12 p.m. – 8 p.m.) 15th Street between 9th and 10th Avenues
- Monday, February 13: (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.) 33rd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues
- Tuesday, February 14: (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.) Washington Street between Spring and West Houston Streets
- Wednesday, February 15: (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.) Hudson Street between King and West Houston Streets
- Thursday, February 16: (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.) Gansevoort Street between 10th Avenue and Washington Street
Amopé is also running a pretty amazing Instagram sweepstakes. Shoe lovers everywhere are encouraged to snap a foot selfie in their favorite pair of shoes and share it on Instagram using the hashtags #Amope, #ShoeLove and #AmopeShoeSweepstakes for a chance to win a pair of designer shoes and Amopé Insoles & Inserts. There will be 16 total winners, or two per day, from February 9-16, 2017.
Amopé GelActiv products range from $9.99 for the Insoles and $6.99 for Inserts and are available at drugstores and retailers nationwide including Target.com.